Small enough to care, big enough to deliver, independent and professional
- Assigned Agent
- Maximum Marketing
- Professional Tenants
- Comprehensive Services
- Guaranteed Rent Scheme
- Three Point Referencing
- Floorplans for all Lettings Properties
Click here to view some recent Testimonials
Click here to arrange your FREE no-obligation valuation
Our Lettings Services
- Comprehensive Let
- Comprehensive Let & Rent Collect
- Total Management
- Guaranteed Rent Scheme
- Floor Plan - Having a floor plan as part of your
property's particulars increases the number of viewing requests by over 20%. As
part of a our standard service we will take the measurements using our highly
accurate laser tape and produce a professional floor plan with room dimensions,
compass, and even to scale furniture.
- Key Cutting - With everyone leading busier and
busier lives we understand not everyone
has the time to get keys cut to provide us with a set. So as part of our
service we will pick up keys from a place of your choosing, have a another set
cut for our use, and return the original set free of charge.
- Photos - We never lose sight of how important
photography is to the marketing of the property. In many cases it’s the first
thing a potential tenant will see when browsing properties online. Our bold and
striking images stand out from the rest and enhance any internal space or
unique features. Taken on our specialised wide angle camera our photos show
your property in all its glory.
- To Let Board
- Give your property the attention it
deserves. Attention seeking by nature, our 'To Let' boards are one of the most
effective ways to generate tenant enquiries.
- Our unique 'Maximum Marketing' method - Putting
every marketing avenue to use is the backbone to every let. Ensuring the your
property is seen by as many potential tenants as possible guarantees you
receive the maximum rent.
- Four Point Referencing of all
tenants - We use Endsleigh to conduct their comprehensive and industry-leading
referencing service which goes beyond standard credit checks. Be reassured that
your tenants are ideal candidates to rent your property — at no extra cost to
landlords. Each adult applicant is charged £45.
Affordability reference — Endsleigh will ensure tenants have an
income of 2.5 times the rent to make certain they have the means to pay you on
Credit check — Endsleigh will look into your tenant’s financial
history and check for adverse credit, such as CCJs (County Court Judgements).
Employer reference — Endsleigh will check the status of your tenant’s
employment, their earnings, and ensure their contract covers the full length of
Previous landlord reference — an important check to see whether
your tenants have previously maintained their responsibilities.A full report detailing the outcome of the references can be sent
- Arranging a professional Clean - If requested we
can arrange for a professional cleaning team to service your property leaving
it ready for the tenant. When combined with a professional inventory the
properties condition will appear on the report as 'professionally cleaned' and
the tenant will be required to return it to same condition when they move out,
this leaves it ready for the next tenant and inventory report.
- Arranging a Professional Inventory - We can arrange for a professional clerk take a complete inventory of the
properties condition and contents. This is then compared to the check out
report which is paid for by the tenant. With government's Deposit Protection
Schemes now in full flow, having a professional report leaves no room for
misinterpretation should there be a dispute.
- Accompanied Viewings - All our agents live
locally themselves so who better to have showing applicants around your flat.
They will be on hand to showcase the best feature of you property and the local
area. They will also take this opportunity to get a feel for the applicant, and
will only put through offers from suitable tenants.
- Arrange Contract Signing - We arrange for the
tenants to sign the contract before getting a copy across to you for you to
counter sign. We will keep a copy in the office should either party misplace
- Collection of 1st Month's Rent Collection of 6wk Security Deposit - We will
take this before keys are handed over. In addition to this we also help the
tenant set up a standing order to your account.
- Move the tenant in - We will show the tenant in
to the property, take the meter readings, provide them with a copy of the
inventory and answer any final questions.
- Assigned Agent - You will have your assigned
agents contact details should you need to contact them for any issues. As the
same agent will be dealing with every aspect of the process you can be sure
that they will be up to date with any developments.
Comprehensive Let & Rent Collect
includes all the above services plus:
- Collection of Rent Every Month - As we collect the rent each month, our fee will be taken over the course of the tenancy, charged as a percentage of the monthly rent.
- Provide monthly statement - After we have received the rent, it will be transferred to you account of choice and a statement we be sent out to you.
- Chase Tenants For Any Late Rent - Whilst every possible procedure is taken to ensure the tenant is capable of paying the rent, should the worst happen we take it very seriously. By emailing, calling , texting and even visiting the property we take make sure the
- Hold Keys - A set of keys for the flat will be held securely in our office using a code system and are used in case of emergency or property viewings.
In addition to the 'let only' and 'rent collection service' we will:
* Inventories; Arrange for the preparation of an inventory and schedule of conditions by a professional inventory clerk or our own property manager.
* Outgoing; Pay your regular outgoing for the property out of available funds held by us including bills for ground rent, service charge, water charges and maintenance charges but to exclude mortgage payments, buildings insurance and contents insurance (Except if building insurance and contents insurance is done through us). You must instruct the relevant authorities to forward the bills to us for payment and although we will do our best to query any obvious discrepancies it must be understood that we are entitled to accept and pay without question demands and accounts that appear to be in order.
* Repairs; Deal with day to day repair/maintenance matters. We will always endeavour to inform you of the repair/maintenance issues by email or post and get your approval before we do any work, except in an emergency we may go ahead and do the work if we can not contact you. We employ full time handymen and therefore reduce the costs experienced with other agencies - we also have a preffered panel of gas and electrical engineers.
* Property Visits; Carry out visits to the property every 3 months. These visits will include non-expert investigation of apparent damage or defects that are noticed or brought to our attention by the Tenants. It should be appreciated that these visits can only extend to apparent and obvious defects and would not in any way amount to a structural survey of the property.
* Check Out; Arrange for a professional inventory clerk or Property manager to check the inventory and prepare a schedule of dilapidation (if required) at the end of the Tenancy. We will negotiate and agree dilapidation with yourself and the tenant as Stakeholder and make appropriate deductions from the Tenants Deposit once it is agreed.
Guaranteed Rent Scheme
The scheme works in conjunction with the other services and is an additional scheme that is worth considering:
We will take your property on at an agreed rent and guarantee to pay you the full rent monthly into your bank account. If the property is vacant you will still receive the full rent for the agreed rent guarantee period. This is a great scheme for overseas landlords or where you as the landlord want to minimise void periods. The tenants we introduce to the property may be on 'short term lets' or 'corporate tenants' but will be professional working people and they will all undergo full referencing through Homelet. Six week deposits will also be collected and both inventories and check in/out reports compiled. You will need to give two months notice if you wish to cease the agreement after the fixed period and there is an administration charge the equivalent of one weeks rent which would be taken out of the final guaranteed rent payment to you. 12 / 24 / 36 months.
NO LOSS OF INCOME FROM THE PROPERTY
YOUR MONEY WITHIN 10 DAYS
Click here to view some recent Testimonials
Click here to arrange your FREE no-obligation valuation or call 020 3002 9002